Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some Pictures… and an Emotional Teenager Rant

[source]
[source]
[source]
[source] 
[source]
This is really long and kind of pointless.

I've been having such a hard time adjusting to this abrupt sweater weather. Another thing I've learned about fall is it's when almost everything changes, the weather, peoples moods, and worst of all it's when my older friends go to college while I have to live here still. Last night I caught up with an old friend and slept over at his house and this morning I had to leave at 9 AM because he had to pack for college and move into his new apartment today. Although campus is only like a 15 minute bike ride from my house I still miss my friends all being in walking distance of me. He said I could stay with him some nights if I wanted to but it wont be the same. The weird thing is I'm not even that close to him, it's just the realization that all of my friends are leaving and my friend circle is getting a lot smaller. Especially since all of my friends my age live on the north side of town and I live on the south side of town. I now only have one friend in walking distance of me as of now.
[source]
P.S. Incase you're wondering, this boy is not my boyfriend. I don't have one. High school relationships are stupid thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?