Sunday, September 4, 2011

I had a friend once, who told me the worst mistake you can make is to think that you're alive. When really you're asleep in life's waiting room. -The Waking Life

I'm obsessed with BIRP (Blalock's Indie Rock Playlist) and I just noticed on the site they have MixTapes! I listened to the most popular one called Don't Wake Up and it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. I tried really hard to find an embed code so I wouldn't have to just give you the link but I couldn't! :( So the link is here.
[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]

The movie the quotes are from is called the Waking Life, So I googled it and it's free on google so I watched it and it is so cool! Although the artist's style hurts my eyes the dialogue is so powerful and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?