Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

I haven't posted much throughout the course of this blog but that's going to change!
[source]

Friday was my birthday and my friends Bailey and Joe took me out for some greek food I had a delicious falafel sandwich at my favorite greek restaurant Mazzah which I would recommend to anyone vegetarian or anyone who enjoys greek food.

On Saturday I went thrifting with my friend will I got some really great stuff which I hope to share with you in a later post but I don't have a camera right now.... For lunch we went to this grocery store next to Volunteers of America and I got the most heavenly soup, it was wild mushroom with brie I might even go as far as to say it was the best thing I've eaten all summer (maybe all year) I've been craving it ever since.
It looked like this

For dinner I went out to Eleven with Joe and Will but it was terrible, the calamari was soggy the mac and cheese didn't even have a cheesy flavor and the only good dishes were mine (thank god) and for dessert we walked over to Jeni's where I got a trio of Rockmill Golden Ale and Apricots, Pear Riesling, and Passion Fruit Frozen Yogurt. It was all excellent as usual.

Photo Courtesy of Jeni's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?